Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thunder Bay trip

Finally after almost FOUR YEARS I finally had some balls to visit mi familia in Thunder Bay! It was 8 hours away from here in Winnipeg, I always wanted to go there for a visit even before.. I always made plans, I even booked some days off at work thinking that my boyfriend and I were gonna go but we never did coz I always backed out. It's a LOOONG story why the hell I was such a chicken to go see my family but yeah After almost four years I finally made up my mind and decided to go there to see them and to chill with em! It was hella scary obviously, I was so nervous and I was really excited too.. and not to mention that it was my boyfriend's first meeting with them.

On the way  there, the scenery was awesome! although my butt kinda hurts because I was sitting down for hours!but the scenery and seeing my family was worth it.

Photobucket


Photobucket


And while my hubby was driving I entertained my self with the beef jerky!
The best BEEF JERKY ever!


and also with the 3D glasses that I got from the movie theater :)
Photobucket


My boyfriend and I had a GREAT time with my family, were definitely going back there  ASAP! and this time I won't be scared anymore :)

I now definitely know that the saying from tbay is true!
IF YOU MISS MT. MCKAY YOU MISS THUNDER BAY!
lol I thought that that saying was gay but now I realized that its super true! Mt. Mckay was awesome! I appreciate it even more now that I don't get to see it everyday of my life..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


anyways, I'm going to end this post with some of our pictures that were taken while we were in our vacay in tbay. ENJOY!



me chillin with the BIG yellow chair
Photobucket


My lil broz DONGY and MARCO
Photobucket


my hubby willYUM chillin with his senpai.lol
Will with his senpai?lol


Us at KAKABEKA FALLS
Love is LOVELIER at the second time around


Mr. Right and Mrs. ALWAYS RIGHT at the Fort William historical park
I LOVE U

Me with mi familia
Photobucket

The SCARY old bridge that willYUM loves alot..........NOT
Photobucket


The SLEEPING GIANT
The famous Sleeping Giant.



Hope you guys all likes it! :)

                                                                                                                                                                       
Ninchy

No comments:

Post a Comment