Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Missing my man william... and my boy ippo

It has been 12 days since the last time I saw my boyfriend... I miss him soo much! I guess its really true that you'll never know how much somebody means to you until you don't get to be with them 24/7. Geez! its crazeeeee how much I miss him! I miss his jokes, (his corny jokes.lol jk) I miss his nag (about how I always wanna get the better side of the bed) I miss his LOUD snore, I miss his random cheeziness (a.k.a sweetness..haha) But I dont think I miss his farts? haha...well...ya.. I miss EVERYTHING about WILLIAM!!.. I miss our lovely dog Ippo like crazeee too!

I miss them alot! I can't wait to see Will and Ippo, I can't wait to tell William how much I love him... I can't wait to pet Ippo and go for a LOOONG walk with him.



I miss the loves of my life.


I love you alot Will! its crazy how much you mean to me.





Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment