Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

sayonara 2010

Oh my goodness!! Its only 10 days before xmaz! I cannot believe it that the year went by sooo freaking fast! I guess that's how it is when you don't want the year to be over...it will go really really really as in really fast! anyways, I wish to celebrate xmaz in the Philippines! holidays over there are MORE FUN and AWESOME! The Christmas traditions are very exciting and memorable, the foods are soo yummy... you will really have a blast whether you get a lot of presents or not, whether there's alot of foods on the table or not... I think what make it so memorable and fun is because you celebrate it with the whole family...oh my! I really wish to be there right now :( but oh well, hubby and I are going to have fun for sure even if it is just me and him this coming Christmas. We decided that were just going to eat out on Christmas eve, probably at the Keg or Olive Garden.. we would love to celebrate xmas even in ThunderBay with my family but we couldn't because of my schedule at work. so yah....boooooo for that!bwahahahah! and oh yeah, after 4 years of being together we finally bought a Christmas tree...its not the best looking Christmas tree out there but it will do for now,its silver and very skinny! I guess I like it.....but it aint my favorite.lol. anyways, I'll let u know what presents I will get this Christmas, I've been bugging hubby to get me a Steve Madden purse ( a red BFLOWER purse) so he better get that for me!!!beheheheh!!

here's our very awesome and the bestest christmas tree!!lol
Photobucket


Photobucket

and here are the Christmas traditions in the Philippines that I really really miss!!

Parol (Christmas Lanterns)



Bibingka (traditional dessert made with rice flour, sugar, clarified butter and coconut milk. baked in layers and topped with butter and sugar)
bibingka Pictures, Images and Photos

Puto Bumbong(a purple-coloured Filipino dessert made of sweet rice cooked in hollow bamboo tubes placed on a special steamer-cooker. When cooked, they are spread with margarine and sprinkled with sugar and grated coconut)

 Queso De Bola


Leche flan (Custard Flan)


Belen (Nativity Scenes)


Misa de gallo


soooooo homesick right noooooow!!!


BTW! ima start my 100 days Photo Blog really soon....maybe tomorrow???


kkkk.....ciao chicaz...


Have a Merry Merry Ho ho Christmas! enjoy the foods, the family and the gifts! :)



Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment