Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Already??

Today is my hubby and I's 4th year anniversary! wow! where did the year go? seems like it was just yesterday when we met, when we first talk and when we fell in love with each other! But through the years our relationship became stronger, we argue almost everyday but our love grows each time we argue and each time we want to kill each other! hahaha! jk! BUT seriously.... I cannot wait to have another 4 years with him.. OH WAIT!! make it another 4 years TIMES 50:) and hopefully...during those years he wont fart as much!!! hahahaha! I love u so much Willyuuuum!


Here's the cake that I made for him at work! it's a half white cake and half chocolate cake with custard feeling, white buttercream icing, choco truffle and choco curls on top! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




ciao everyone! xoxox

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment