Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 3 (blogpicture)

Day 3

                                       Ippo chillin with my headband on his lil cutey head.
Photobucket

and here's the palette that I bought today! it has 77 eye shadows and 77 lip gloss..not bad at all! I was going to buy it yesterday but I didn't coz I didn't want to spend more money, But all I thought about all night and all morning today was how I wish I bought it....so I did before I go crazy thinking about it.LOL.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Girl! I'm telling you its sooo hard to save money right now especially if there's alot of good deals out there because of the holiday season!ayayayay!





Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment