Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

mamma mia! oh yeah!

I had a great Friday night last night! my mother-in-law and I went to Centennial concert hall to watch Mamma Mia (play) it was AWESOME! I love the Mamma Mia Movie that my hubby downloaded for me, that's why I was so stoked when Momma G asked me if I wanna go watch the play with her.

The cast of the play was awesome, they did a GREAT JOB! too bad we weren't allowed to take pictures :( or else I could have sh0w you guys what I wore last night.LOL.

but here's the idea of what I wore last night!

Photobucket



Photobucket

               

so yah! last night was awes0me! thanxxx to my mother-in-law for treating me out last night! the play was great! you guys should watch it too! you'll have a blast!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed you
Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go.






X0X0
Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment