Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

bad flu or am I simply stressing??

I promised myself that I was going to eat right at the beginning of the year...but it didn't happened!why??I have no idea!! well....I kinda do...probably because I've been stressing alot lately.. I've been sick (literally) for quite awhile now too,but today is the worst day ever... I thought I was going to collapse at work because of my stupid migraine...this migraine has been bugging me alot lately! I have it EVERY SINGLE DAY! but today I had the worst migraine on the face of the planet! uggh! I still don't want to go to the doctor because I feel like I am just wasting my time to see them...they never find anything wrong about me...I hate that! because this migraine is killing meeee! I only don't have migraine I also feel so nauseated mostly in the morning! I also feel shortness of breath, disturb, and a bunch of crazy ol stuffs! believe me...I feel like winnie the pooh eating shit not honey these past few days/weeks! ugggh! ugggh! uggh! I can't say that I'm depress coz I am not.

But anywayz...today...I didn't eat alot, so I decided that today is the FIRST DAY of my "back to healthy eating habit" so yah..im hoping that I will stick to my "diet" this time...and hopefully I'll feel better soon!


:(

xo
ninchy



Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment