Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Friday, January 7, 2011

gotta work it...gotta lose it..

MY OH MY! I gotta start eating healthy again! I am not going to wait till Monday! It has to happen TOMORROW! after I came back from my hometown (Thunder Bay) I gained so much weight already! all those freaking carbs and sweets that I freaking pigged on are now showing!waaaah! the good news is it is SOOO easy for me to lose weight.. without even going to the gym to work out! I can lose 10lbs in a month just by cutting carbs! so yah....! embrace your self ninch because you gotta stop pigging out!

NO RICE!
NO BREADS!
NO NOODLES!
as in...
NO CARBS!
and..
NO TO SWEET FOODS AS WELL!
NO TO SALTY FOODS!

How am I going to survive?? I DON'T KNOW! but by the power of size 3 pants I know I'M GOING TO SURVIVE IT! TO DO IT! TO MAKE IT!!

MWAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!


love u chicaz!
till next time! :)



Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment