Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Monday, January 17, 2011

favorites.....

Favorite T.V shows


Family Guy
How can you not love this show? yes it maybe very offending at times to some people but hey lets just admit it that this show is very funny!

Peter (narrating his life): "I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life. (Lois knocks Peter out.)
I woke several hours later in a daze."

Stewie is my favorite character... hahahaha! oh jizz! I meant geez :P

Stewie: It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?'


Pretty Little Liars
Even though I know whose "A" is already (thanks to Google!) I still love the suspense that this show gives! Each characters are very unique and very lovable but....

Lucy Hale's character Aria Montgomery is my favorite! I can relate to her alot! most especially when it comes to aria's situation with her family..lol! and oh! I really love love love her sense of style too... her fashion style is very edgy.. she's a petite girl too so it feels like she's representing to petite girls like moiii.

Aria [to Spencer]: You're a freak and I love you.





Vampire Diaries
Photobucket

When I was a kid all of my friends wants to be a princess..a teacher..even a doctor...but all I wanted to be was to be a vampire! muahahah!(maybe thats why I love wearing eyeliner??) that's why I always enjoy watching vampire movies.. but for some reason I didn't like Twilight at all... I am not sure if its because I didn't want to be part of the twilight craze or Its because I see the whole series like Harry Potter series or Saw series.. neeeh!what ever! bottom line is I DO NOT LIKE twilight! but... I DO LOVE vampire diaries! I don't find it cheezy or over the top like twilight...I really like the simplicity of the shows..its kinda simple compare to twilight but its a very interesting show! William's not allowed to make any kind of noise when I am watching this show! :)


Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore is my favorite vampire!lol! he's a dick!he's a jerk! he likes to hurt offend and not to mention to kill and to drink people's blood..but he's secretly inlove with elena..he'll do everything just to protect her.. aaaaaaaah! you gotta watch this show for you to understand what the hell im trying to saaaay! :)

Damon: We have a problem, Stefan. And when I say problem, I mean global crisis.


Friends
I don't think i'll ever get sick of watching this show...no matter what William say about this show! heheheh!

I like Rachel and Joey...but I like Phoebe the most... her punch lines are epic.. she's very funny without being so corny.. ha!

Phoebe: (On the phone) Hi, it's Phoebe. Someone needs to take my 9:00, because it's like, 9:15, and I'm not there.






The Secret Life of American Teenager
I can't exactly tell you why I really like this show..but what I can tell you is I CAN NOT WAIT to see the new season! its been months since the last season! :(

Oh man! It would be awesome if Amy and Ricky end up together in this show... not because the have a "kid" together but because they are RIGHT for each other! lol! im sooo cheezy..but what evz! I want them to end up together!!!! gggrrrh!!they better!!

Ricky:They tell lies to make life more interesting when the truth would probably be more interesting than the lie.

Amy: You had me at corndog


Paranormal State
I believe in God...Therefor I believe in spirits..ghosts..and other entities that we cannot see with our human eyes. I like this show because they not only investigates to see if there's spirit living with the people who calls them... they also try to help both the living and the dead to have peace and move on.






BIG BANG THEORY
This show is my MOST favorite t.v show by far...actually I know that this is one of my all time favorite t.v show! why?! oh man! are you hiding under patrick the starfish's rock???this show is verrrrry verrry verrrry verrrrry V.E.R.Y funny!!! very! seriously!!!

Sheldon is the coolest nerd evaaaaaah! hahah!seriously he is! he's like a walking joke! behehe! I love him!

Sheldon: I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

No comments:

Post a Comment