Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

think pink!

I'm the type of girl who likes to beautify her self all the time, I also love to treat myself once in a while... but I am also the type of girl who doesn't want to spend alot of money on high end products all the time.. I know that you get what you paid for...but I also believe that all you need to have is CREATIVITY!! so today, Instead of going to the salon to get my nails done.. I tried to be creative by painting my own nails...and here's what I got from trying...lol! enjoy!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Believe me... It looks better in real life. lol!


Here are the prods that I used
Wet n' Wild WILD SHINE ( kaleidoscope ) only $2
Rimmel nail polish (hotpink) only $6


I feel so great today...thanks for my 8 dollars! :)



Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment