Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

I still can't believe that 2010 is oveeer.... hahahaha.. but yeah..ill get over it!
So, what did you ladies do on new year's eve? if you ask me....WE did nothing! lol! we were gonna go to the park to watch the fireworks at midnight, we were gonna go around 10pm but beside the fact that I got really really really lazy (bcoz its soo freaaaking cold outside,like -35!!) I also wasn't really feeling that good too.. I had a very bad migraine.. so yah! we slept just before midnight.. I didn't get my midnight kiss from william! awwww! anyways! I wish you guys had a greaaaat holidays!

Don't forget to subscribe people! :)




╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝╚╗ (¯`v´¯)
╚══╝ `•.¸.•´
╔╗╔═╦╦╦═╗ ╔╗╔╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣ ║╚╝║
╚═╩═╩═╩═╝ ╚══╝


William and Ippo




Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment